WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personal data from you when you use our website:
- Name and email address via our contact form.
- Anonymous website usage data via Google Analytics (with your prior consent).
We do not collect any other personal data from you.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us via our contact form.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use your personal data to respond to your messages and inquiries submitted through our contact form. We will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your consent.
We use Google Analytics data to understand how visitors use our website and to improve its content and functionality.
We will never sell or share your personal data with any third parties, except as required by law.
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is stored securely and protected from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data.
We only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
HOW TO CONTACT US